Eye-catchers in the interior
Office and production hall are separated by a glass wall that ensures minimum distinction. It provides an open character and connection. The connecting thread ‘transparency and cooperation’ is also reflected in the interior decorations:
- The two floors of the office are connected by a glass wall; a red eye-catcher with a pointillary image of a technical solution from LAN. This window graphic is a combination of a red clear window film and a print on a transparent foil.
- On the walls of the pantries, the production process is captured in an illustration printed on a canvas, stretched in a textile frame.
- If you look from the office into the production hall, you see the visualizations of the cooperation between the technicians. Iwaarden printed these images on canvas and mounted them on a frame.
Logo and signing in and around the building
The logo and appearance of LAN handling is clearly visible to visitors, in the recognizable red, in line with the building. This logo is the common thread and is reflected in all communication:
- The logo can be seen on the facade, where it is designed as an illuminated channel letter. The texts are cut from reflective foil and attached to the tops of the façade panels.
- At the entrance and exit of the site, there are custom-made illuminated totem signs. The totems are completely made of aluminium. The logo is milled out, then inlaid with acrylic and illuminated from the inside.
- In and around the building, pictograms and texts show you the way. This signing is painted, milled from acrylic or cut from foil.