City Palace Hof van Heeckeren has been renovated and now accommodates Musea Zutphen: the Municipal Museum Zutphen, Museum Henriette Polak and the archaeological service of Zutphen. Commissioned by Heijmerink Wagemakers, Iwaarden was allowed to produce and assemble the signing and decorations for the layout of the museum. Thanks to intensive collaboration with designers and project managers, a thorough preparation and true craftsmanship, the result fitted seamlessly with the showpieces of the museum.
The realization; high quality standards
For this project, we focused on great diversity and high quality. From gossamer milling to ultra-sharp printing. Manufactured by us from sustainable materials and finished and assembled down to the smallest detail. All items had to meet the high standards set by the museum and passed the final test.
The solutions and techniques
For this project, Iwaarden applied different production techniques and solutions, such as:
– Full colour panels, milled in free form and mounted blind around showcases.
– Acrylic panels with multi-layer full colour print for contrast and legibility
– Façade frames with full colour canvases, floating on the walls
– Seamless wallpaper with continuous graphic pattern
– Contour-cut texts and shapes